Things I am eyeing
- Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo – The clut favourite shade in a liquid lipstick. This pack contains two liquid lipsticks in a smaller size of both the original and a newer Lolita (Lolita 1 and Lolita 2)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue – I have heard such good things about this eye primer. I want to try using it with glitter and pigments for eyes.
- Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick – I am getting it in the colour rosewood, which I have heard is Rosie Huntington’s favourite.
- Bite Beauty VIB Rouge Creme Lipstick – I am getting this one, because I am so excited to finally be a VIB Rouge and this is an exclusive colour. It is described as a bright red, and has some amazing reviews online. A girl can never has too many red ❤ !!!
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Eyeshadow Palette – I have been wanting this palette for so long. I love the shades of the eyeshadow and I have heard these eyeshadows are very pigmented, creamy and blendable. This product was sold out on the canadian sephora store, which is the main reason I am getting everything shipped to a friend in the States.
- Too Faced Beautifully Blushed and Bronzed Set – I have always wanted to try the Too Faced blushes, because they look so cute and this set is just amazing. I also think it is a great value for money as I get to try so many things (blushes and bronzers) and get a brush.
- Tarte Shine Bright Statement Lash Essentials – Let just say, lashes are my beauty weakness. I almost never curl my lashes. This bright eye lash curler is my attempt to up my lash game.
- Tarte Bling it on Amazonian Clay Blush Palette – Another blush palette.!! Blushes are a new obsession of mine. I want to try blushes from every brand these days. I already love the Tarte blushes and this palette looks so gorgeous.
What do you guys think of this list? I would love your suggestions and also if there are any other things I should get my hands on. Please let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks a lot for reading 🙂 if you like this post, please give a thumbs up and don’t forget to follow my blog..