I recently purchased this product and have used it a few times. I am new to this brand and when I saw their store in the mall I was very intrigued, so like any good customer I went online and researched their best selling products. This face mask is one of their most popular products.
Since I am new to Korean skincare brands for all those like me here is a little information about the company. Innisfree is a natural korean brand. “Innisfree shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. ”
6-in-1 Pore care:
Shrinks pores + Controls sebum + Exfoliates + Deeply cleanses + Brightens tone + Cools
The main ingredient in this mask is Jeju volcanic clay which is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It’s categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
When I first got this mask I was expecting it to be something like the Sephora purifying clay mask. It is a thick consistency when it is in the jar, after about 15mins the mask dried down completely on the face.
Does it live upto it’s claim?
- Shrinks pores – I do feel it makes a difference in the size of the pores. I do not see a magical difference but I will be giving it time and keep using it regularly to see more of a difference
- Controls sebum – It did control the oil production on my nose. I do have dry skin and it didn’t exaggerate any dryness, which was very surprising. I liked that it was gentle enough while living upto it’s claim.
- Exfoliates – not sure about this one. Maybe if I rub the mask off instead of washing it with water it would exfoliate. But I prefer washing it off.
- Deeply cleanses – It lives upto it’s claim of deeply cleansing the skin. My skin feel squeaky clean after using this mask
- Brightens tone – It brightening the skin. But the effects are not long lasting. But none of the face masks I have tried have long lasting brightening effects.
- Cools – It is a treat! The effect is very cooling and it would feel really refreshing in the summer months.
I bought these products from the innisfree store in Delhi (part of my India haul) . They do also sell their products online.
Overall I like this product and would recommend to people with all skin types.
I will also be reviewing the innisfree sheet masks and cushion foundation.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out my GIVEAWAY (open internationally)
This is not a sponsored post. All pictures are taken by me.