I was recently nominated for the beauty blogger tag by the lovely and gorgeous Kaitlyn from Buttoned Beauty. She is also a fellow Canadian blogger 🙂 yay!! Please go check out her wonderful blog here.
The Rules for this Tag:
Tag the blogger that nominated you
Answer the questions you were given
Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them
Here are the questions I was asked
What is one beauty product you can’t live without?
- Foundation – whichever one is my favourite at the time. Current favourite is Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation
What is your favourite nude pink nail polish? (I am currently on the hunt for the perfect nude pink polish, so any suggestions would be appreciated!)
- I am really not a nude nail polish person. I am always wearing bright pink 🙂 Sorry I don’t have any suggestions.
What is your favourite brow product?
- Sephora Collection Brow pencil (reviewed here) and the cult favourite Anastasia brow wiz
Where do you purchase most of your beauty products?
- Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora
What is your favourite hair care product?
- Fekkai Prx Reparatives serum
How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
- Deep clean every week
What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
- My Everyday Makeup Routine for glowly skin (you can read it here)
Why did you start blogging and what do you love about it?
- It was an impromptu idea that I came up with last summer while hiking. I told my boyfriend and best friend about it and surprisingly they both felt that it would be perfect for me.They both felt that I knew too much about beauty products and I should share this knowledge. My boyfriend also came up with the name for this blog. I instantly loved it because it’s so me 🙂 yay!!!
Where do you get inspiration for your posts?
- Everywhere! Everyday! Whenever a friend or even a stranger asks me any question related to makeup or skincare I always make it a point to blog about it.
What is the best beauty related advice you have ever received?
- Mix face oil in with foundation to get a more dewy finish. Works wonderfully for my dry skin.
Here are my Nominations :
TheBeautyAddictSite, Jennie from The Beauty Binge Blog, Abbey from Your Beauty RX, Alexis from Coast to Coast with Alexix, Ania from Lipsticks and Dreams, Katie from I am so Fancy Blog, Anita from La Bella Derma, The Bodacious Diaries, Beau Edit and Beauty Filled Budget
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What is your holy grail skin care product?
- What is our favourite foundation?
- If you could go into a sephora right now and get any one item for free what would it be?
- If you could only buy from one brand which would it be?
- Who is your favourite youtuber/blogger?
- What is your everyday go to outfit?
- Vanilla or chocolate ?
- What is your one favourite food item
- Where is the world do you want to travel? (one place)
- Who is your favourite person in the entire world?
Thank you for the nomination Kaitlyn, this was a really fun tag 🙂