Don’t we all all just have that one ID where we look so weird (I have like 3 such😳) so when it was time to renew one I was excited to finally get a chance at a better picture that wouldn’t be so embarrassing.
I got my picture clicked for my passport and here is the makeup I did. I kept it very natural without any shine or glitter because they are very particular about those pictures don’t like you smiling in them. They also use flash at the place I got photographed so I didn’t want flashbacks. I still wanted to look my best because these photos turn out so bad and they are there to embarrass you for so long.
1. Primer – Smashbox PhotoFinish. I would recommend not using a illuminating primer because that can create shine in the picture which doesn’t look flattering on the glossy ID material.
2. Foundation – I don’t have too much to cover so I kept it natural with Bourjois Healthy Serum foundation. This foundation looks very natural and like your skin but better. It also created an even tone and that is exactly what I wanted for the picture.
4. Setting Powder – I set my under eyes from creasing and t-zone to keep it from getting oily. I used Laura Mercier translucent setting powder
6. Eyes – L’oreal Infalliable super slim eye liner for the eye lid, NYX in Nude on the waterline, Marc Jacobs gel crayon to tight line (yah I do go a little overboard with my eyeliners! loll!! ) Mascara was L’oreal telescopic. Didn’t wear falsies for this picture to keep in natural 🙂 I have very hooded eyes and I don’t put eyeshadow for my everyday makeup usually. I am a fan of shimmers when it comes to eye shadow and for the picture since I was removing all glitter/shimmer from my look I chose not to do eyeshadow.
7. Bronzer – Very lightly warmed up my face with the too faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer. Did some light cheek contouring very light, no dramatic lines.
Let me know how you do your makeup for these kinds of pictures.
For My hair
I just straightened it with my favourite GHD to get rid of all the flyways and frizz. It is also a good idea to tie them back in a cute ponytail.
I hope you enjoyed this post .
This is not a sponsored post. All pictures are taken by me. Please let me know and tag me if your using these pictures.
Please follow my blog and give this post a thumbs up if your like it. Also follow me on my social media: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for more fun stuff