Benefit Cosmetics recently partnered up with three of my favourite you tubers (Kathleen Lights, Manny MUA and Patrick Star) and came out with the Cheekathon blush and bronzer palette
About the product
The palette contains 5 best selling blush and bronzers from benefit. They are all sold individually and this palette contains then in the full size.
This set contains:
– 0.32 oz Dallas box o’ powder blush in Dusty Rose
– 0.25 oz Dandelion box o’ powder blush in Baby Pink
– 0.28 oz CORALista box o’ powder blush in Coal Pink
– 0.17 oz Rockateur box o’ powder blush in Rose Gold
– 0.28 oz Hoola matte bronzer
– Natural-bristle brush
I purchased mine during the VIB sale from Sephora 🙂
They are the same quality as the individual boxes and I think it is a great way to get your hands on some of their best selling items. I know I have had my eye on Hoola and Colarista for a long time and this was a great way to get it.
- Value for Money
- Full size products
- Best Selling items
- Original Quality
- Not Travel friendly (I will still be travelling with it. because one palette has it all 🙂 )
I think everyone needs this palette in their life, unless you already have 3 out of the 5 shades individually.
This is not a sponsored post. I purchased all the products, all opinions are my own. All pictures are taken by me. Please let me know and tag me if your using these pictures.
Please follow my blog and give this post a thumbs up if your like it. Also follow me on my social media: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for more fun stuff